Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A History of Black Nail Polish: just because I like to keep my blog readers abreast of the latest historical developments (i.e. please see A History of Violence). And if anyone needs to get me a belated birthday present - Black Satin would be perfect - or anything else from the Fall 2006 collection.

PS. I know that my earlier posts showed my obssession with the World Cup. But, I have been suspiciously quiet re: the final match. I still haven’t decided what I think. Was Zidane defending his family and faith? There is no excuse for bad-mouthing another person’s culture and heritage. On the other hand, should a headbutt have been the solution? Either which way, Zidane will go down in history as one of the greatest soccer players, and I will always support him. Bisous Bisous!

No comments: