Friday, February 06, 2009

Spotted – Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli walking together at the Century City Mall. After walking past them [and regaining my composure] I turned around and waited about three feet away for Leo to finish signing autographs for a few ten year-old girls. He glanced up, saw me coming after him, and he and his supermodel girlfriend turned around and started to run away from me... I can seriously die happy now. Leo and I made eye contact. Even though there was a bit of fear in his eyes.

you know you love me, t.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CLASSIC: "Even though there was a bit of fear in his eyes."

Anonymous said...

When was that?

Anonymous said...

Spotted: Tala R in Calabasas hosting a party.

Did Leo have a 'soul patch'?

Jane said...

lol loved your story

Please check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x