Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Entourage + book club - Hollywood attitude + Los Feliz home = my love. Nice work, Adrian.

Questions of the day:
Did I really see Spencer Pratt Friday night outside of Privilege? And if so, where was Heidi or Brody?
Did I really get sick after my first weekend back home? My immune system needs to adjust back to LA.

Factoid of the day:
It takes 11 Persian kids, 8 Beverly Hills police officers, 3 Il Tram Nutella sandwiches, and 1 guy named Fernando with WD40 to change a flat tire.

Congrats of the day:
Everyone (and especially Neda, Samy, and Elham) who graduated this weekend from law school! Happy graduation and good luck this summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
~ps... this is Yaldizzel