- Going from LAX to Camden House to Republic to Il Tram.
- Watching Steve Urkel’s entourage fight outside the club (why does Steve Urkel even have an entourage?)
- Sneaking into the Four Seasons sauna and spa at midnight.
- Dining at Bandera, where appropriate attire is required, with not-so-appropriate attire.
- Sana’s birthday dinner turned party turned game night turned jam session.
- Stalking Brandon Davis and James Blunt at the Les Deux parking lot.
- Celebrating my grandmother’s life at a memorial dinner.
- Going to Paris Hilton’s house party.
- Two subjects (the movie 300 and the city election ballots) dominating every conversation.
- Having too much fun with family and friends.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
I am a couple hours away from flying to Toronto for the weekend and just wanted to jot down a few random highlights from my time in Los Angeles last week :